In the 2023 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury trim model, you’ll enjoy upscale comfort and stunning on-road precision at an excellent price. These midsize luxury sedans are also known for their cutting-edge tech features, including the available hands-free Super Cruise driving system.
- In the CT5 lineup, the Premium Luxury trim model is a popular pick, giving you an impressive list of upscale features at a fair price.
- Depending on which CT5 powertrain you select, your Premium Luxury delivers either 237 or 335 horsepower! Either way, you can expect a quick, agile performance.
- Compared to the base Luxury trim model, the Premium Luxury provides a more upscale experience, with standard features that include leather seating and adaptive cruise control.
- The CT5 Premium Luxury delivers major style and speed starting at $42,695.
Why choose the 2023 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury?
The Cadillac CT5 delivers everything you want in a four-door midsize luxury sedan, including an agile performance and cutting-edge driver technology. As the mid-level trim model, the Premium Luxury is a popular choice among drivers who crave a high-end experience at a great price.
Compared to the base model, the Premium Luxury adds swanky upgrades, such as leather upholstery and ambient interior lighting. This luxury sedan also offers a longer list of optional features, including the hands-free Super Cruise driving system.
How powerful is the 2023 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury?
The CT5 Premium Luxury is available with your choice of two very powerful turbocharged engines; the standard engine supplies 237 horsepower and the optional V6 is even more impressive, generating 335 horses. In other words, the Premium Luxury gives you a fast ride or a faster ride! These luxury sedans are also available with all-wheel drive, which increases traction whenever necessary, creating both sportier handling in a tight spot and a safer performance on slick roads.
The CT5 Premium Luxury powertrain specs include:
- Turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine (237 horsepower, 258 lb-ft of torque)
- Optional turbo 3.0L V6 (335 hp, 405 lb-ft)
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- Rear-wheel drive or optional all-wheel drive
What’s the difference between the 2023 Cadillac CT5 Luxury and Premium Luxury?
Compared to the lower Luxury trim model, the CT5 Premium Luxury adds quite a few upgrades. In fact, if you want a CT5 that really wraps you in upscale style, we recommend starting with at least the Premium Luxury!
Of course, the entry-level Luxury comes with a very impressive list of features, including:
- Faux-leather upholstery
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 10-inch central touchscreen
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Nine-speaker sound system
- Wireless smartphone charging pad
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Remote ignition
- LED headlamps
- Rear parking sensors
- Blind-spot warning with rear cross-traffic warning
- Forward collision mitigation
- Lane departure mitigation
- Automatic high beams
The mid-grade Premium Luxury trim model to the aforementioned features with:
- Leather upholstery
- Front-seat lumbar adjustments
- Power-adjustable steering wheel
- Ambient interior lighting
- Front parking sensors
- Rear automatic braking
- Automatic high beams
- Adaptive cruise control
Compared to the Luxury, the Premium Luxury also offers some coveted options packages. For instance, the Platinum package adds a heated steering wheel, heated and cooled front seats, and a 15-speaker Bose sound system, among other luxury features.
The optional Super Cruise 1 package adds Cadillac’s hands-free driving system, Super Cruise, along with other driving upgrades, including a 12-inch digital gauge cluster and a surround-view camera system. The Super Cruise 2 package adds to those features with luxury upgrades, including heated and cooled front seats, a heated steering wheel, and navigation.
How much is the 2023 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury?
The stylish 2023 CT5 Premium Luxury starts at $42,695. For such a handsomely equipped midsize sedan, you really can’t argue with such a reasonable MSRP!