2021 GMC Acadia
From its bold grill to its athletic design, this family SUV has style and adapts to your everyday needs. The 2021 GMC Acadia is built for families on the go, allowing room for everyone and everything.
New for 2021
- Second-row captain’s chairs are now standard on all but the base SL trim, seating 6
- Three new exterior colors added – Cayenne Red Tintcoat, Hunter metallic, and Midnight Blue metallic
TRIMS AND PRICE
The 2021 GMC Acadia is offered in five trim levels – SL, SLE, SLT, AT4, and Denali
SL and SLE trim, $29,800 – both trims are similar in features, except the SL has a second-row bench seat, with a capacity of seating 7, and the SLE is eligible for more options.
SLT trim, $38,800 – gains a more powerful engine and a load of extra features.
AT4 trim, $41,100 – similar to the SLT, but with extra features to enhance off-road capability.
Denali trim, $48,300 – top-of-line keeps V6 engine and adds more standard features. The Denali is eligible for two exclusive option packages – Technology package and Ultimate package
- Technology Package – Surround-view Camera System, Adaptive Cruise control, Enhanced Automatic Braking for Forward Collision Mitigation System, Digital Rear-view Mirror
- Denali Ultimate package requires the Technology package and adds a sunroof, adaptive suspension dampers, and a tow package
- Second and third row fold-flat-seating and Smart Slide second row seats – providing ease with cargo storage and getting in and out of your SUV.
- Up to 79 cubic feet of cargo space when both seats are folded down, with storage cubbies for ample room for your goodies
Three engine choices:
- 2.5-liter four-cylinder and 193 horsepower – standard on SLE
- 3.6-liter V6 and 310 horsepower* – available on SLE & SLT and standard on AT4 and Denali
- 2.0-liter turbocharged engine and 230 horsepower/twin-scroll turbocharger – available on SLE and standard on SLT
9-Speed automatic transmission on all engines
*Towing capability of up to 4,000 lbs with the 3.6-liter V6 engine
Traction Select System*
FWD – Normal, Snow, Sport, and Trailer/Tow (when equipped) modes
AWD – FWD, AWD, Sport, Off-Road, and Trailer/Tow (when equipped) modes
*Standard on SLT, AT4 and Denali and available on SLE trim
AT4 Off-Road Features
- Active Torque Control AWD System - automatically delivers torque to the wheel that needs it most.
- Hill Descent Control – uses anti lock braking to help provide a smooth and controlled descent in rough terrain
- Hill Start Assist – holds brakes under certain conditions when the driver shifts from the brake pedal to the accelerator
Adaptive Ride Control – uses a Continuous Damping Control system to adjust to the road – available on the Denali trim
Hitch Guidance with Hitch View – Rear Vision Camera view when you’re in Reverse to help line up your hitch to your trailer – available on SLT, AT4, and Denali
- 21/27 mpg in the city and on the highway with its base 2.5-liter engine
- 19/27 mpg city/highway with the V6 front-wheel drive
- 22/29 mpg city/highway with the turbocharged engine and front-wheel drive
The Acadia offers a refined exterior with its bold design and expressive hood that flows into the distinctive grille. Every trim features accented LED headlamps and taillamps with GMC signature C-shape design, LED daytime running lamps, and keyless open and start that automatically unlocks and locks your doors with the key fob in your hand, pocket, or purse.
SLE and SLT – Standard 18” wheel option and available 20” wheel option. Available hands-free, programmable power liftgate for SLE trim and standard on the SLT trim
SLT – Available heated, power-adjustable, power-folding mirrors
AT4 Trim – Black Chrome Grille, 17” Gloss-Black Wheels, 20” available wheel option, All-terrain tires, Black-capped outside mirrors, Gloss-Black Roof Rails, AT4 badging and black chrome accents, and hand-free, programmable power liftgate
Denali Trim – Chrome Denali Grille, 20” Machined Aluminum Wheels with Black accents, Exclusive Denali badging, Chrome accents on the door handles and body side molding, heated, power-adjustable power-folding mirrors
The Acadia features versatile seating and cargo options to create a roomy, comfortable cabin, with seating options for 6 or 7 people. Standard on all models is tri-zone climate controls, ensuring all passengers are comfortable.
Cargo and Storage
- Second-row storage drawer in the back of the center console
- Covered under-floor cargo-area storage
- Large pass-through under-console storage
- Fold-flat second and third rows provide up to 79.0 cubic ft of maximum cargo space
SLE and SLT – available Dual Skyscape Sunroof, real aluminum trim and soft touch surfaces. SLE features premium cloth seating, and SLT upgrades to leather-appointed seating and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
SLT – available heated and ventilated leather-appointed front seating.
AT4 – available Dual Skyscape Sunroof – slides fully open at the touch of a button, black premium cloth or available black leather-appointed seating with exclusive trim and Kalahari accents. Front seat head restraints are stitched with the AT4 logo, and sill plates display an embossed AT4 badge.
Denali – standard heated and ventilated leather-appointed front seating, premium leather-wrapped, heated steering wheel with real aluminum trim, mounted controls for audio, phone, and Driver Information Center. Dual Skyscape Sunroof, real ash wood accents and warm-tone burnished aluminum trim, and French seam stitching. Embroidered Denali front-seat head restraints, and Denali embossed sill plates.
Advanced Safety and Driver Assistance Technology features on all trims:
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Park Assist
- Blind-spot monitor
- Adaptive Cruise Control – available on the Denali trim
Pro Safety Plus is available on SLE, and is standard on SLT, AT4, and Denali. It features:
- Automatic Emergency Braking – helps avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision
- Front Pedestrian Braking – helps avoid a front-end collision with pedestrians
- Intellibeam – turns vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off to surrounding conditions
- Rear Park Assist – provides distance alerts
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning – makes brief, gentle steering corrections when drifting out of lane
- Following Distance Indicator – displays the time in seconds between your vehicle and the vehicle your following
- Forward Collision Alert – detects potential front-end collisions
An 8” diagonal GMC infotainment system, Apple Carplay and Android Auto smartphone integration, *OnStar connected services with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, satellite radio, five USB ports, and Bluetooth is standard on all trims.
- Six-speaker sound system – SL and SLE trims
- Bose Premium 8-speaker sound system – standard on SLT, AT4, and Denali
- Amazon Alexa – available on SLT, AT4, and Denali
- Navigation system – standard on SLT, AT4, and Denali
- Eight-speaker Bose audio system with HD radio – SLT, AT4, Denali
- Wireless device charging – Denali
*OnStar connected services offer different plans and pricing to meet your needs.
GMC backs the Acadia with a three-year/36,000-mile warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty.
The GMC 2021 Acadia is a solid SUV that has a lot going for it; from its decent fuel ratings to plenty of cargo capacity and comfortable seating to its intuitive technology features, it’s a great SUV for families on the go.